17 July 2017
Java-Programmer (m/f/d) for Java/Eclipse-Development of an Inhouse-Tool
Are you familiar with Eclipse, EMF, RCP, ...? Is it not a foreign concept for you?
The Tool Chain Analyzer (TCA) is a tool to analyse software and hardware development toolchains and to create qualification-kits for tools, see TCA.
The TCA was developed with the development framework Eclipse (EMF, RCP, …). In the context of a working student position, an internship or a Bachelor or Master thesis, you are responsible for different assignments in the development process of the TCA.
- Implementation of expansion requests, for example new document generators or graphical editors
- Maintenance of the existing tool
- Creation of test cases
- Implementation of architectural changes (switch to Luna, Maven-Build, Jenkins,…)
- Creation and realization of tool demonstrations
- Advice and support the users in the handling of TCA
We offer you
- An attractive salary
- Meaningful learning opportunities to help in career progression.
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths
- Friendly, respectful and creative working environment
- Exciting corporate and team building events
- Spacious office rooms
- Work-life balance through flexible working times & possibility to work from home
- Continuing and advanced trainings
- Convenient central location in Munich (directly at the S-Bahn station Hackerbrücke)
You have the following
- University degree (Bachelor, Master or Diploma) in Computer Science or a comparable course of study.
- Experience in object-oriented programming with Java and possibly other languages are advantageous
- Experience in GUI development is a plus
- Experience with test automation platforms (Jenkins, …)
- Good to have - knowledge on the safety standards and maturity models for software development, like for example ISO 26262, IEC 61508, DO-178B/C, DO-330, CMMI, (Automotive) SPICE, …
You have the following skills
- Independent and methodical work
- Quality awareness
- Excellent communication and willingness to work in a team
- Enjoy the development and presentation of concepts
- Very good written and spoken German and very good English