23 January 2020
Architect of a software development platform (m/f/d)
Do you want to be significantly involved in the further development of a platform for software development in the automotive domain?
You work on the development of AUTOSAR, a platform for generic software development in the automotive sector. You gradually work your way into a complex software architecture which you will actively shape and develop as part of our projects. To do this, you will elaborate solution ideas together with our customers and represent them for our customers in working groups of the AUTOSAR standard. The working groups consist of 5 to 30 persons which are made up of members of over 200 international partners. The working groups meet face-to-face once per month and conference calls are held regularly. Additionally, you support our customer projects with your acquired AUTOSAR know-how in validation/qualification of software tools and libraries in the AUTOSAR domain.
We offer you
Validas AG is a young und continuously growing consulting company in the field of quality assurance for software-intensive embedded systems. In our work, we constantly use and develop latest state of the art technology. An attractive remuneration, customizable working hours and a well-equipped workplace in a spacious office in the heart of Munich awaits you! As part of our training program, you will take part in further training courses to become a certified requirements engineer and certified tester. You collaborate in the conception, adaptation and use of methods of software engineering, software validation and software testing. You work independently in demanding projects - always supported by an experienced and highly qualified team.
You have the following knowledge
- Completed degree (Bachelor, Master or Diploma) or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering
- C and C++
- Embedded software development
- Experience in other programming languages or scripting languages (e.g. Python)
You have the following skills
- Independent and methodical work
- You master the combination of requirements engineering and concrete technical solution finding
- You are fascinated by the balancing act between work on the abstract level of the big picture on the one hand and the technical detail level in some areas of AUTOSAR on the other.
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Enjoy developing and presenting concepts
- Very good written and spoken German and very good English