17 July 2017
Java-Programmer (m/w) for Java/Eclipse-Development of an Inhouse-Tool
Are you familiar with Eclipse, EMF, RCP, ...? Is it not a foreign concept for you?
The Tool Chain Analyzer (TCA) is a tool to analyse software and hardware development toolchains and to create qualification-kits for tools, see TCA.
The TCA was developed with the development framework Eclipse (EMF, RCP, …). In the context of a working student position, an internship or a Bachelor or Master thesis, you are responsible for different assignments in the development process of the TCA.
- Implementation of expansion requests, for example new document generators or graphical editors
- Maintenance of the existing tool
- Creation of test cases
- Implementation of architectural changes (switch to Luna, Maven-Build, Jenkins,…)
- Creation and realization of tool demonstrations
- Advice and support the users in the handling of TCA
We offer you
Validas AG is a young und continuously growing consulting company in the field of quality assurance for software-intensive embedded systems. In our work, we use constantly use and develop the latest state of the art technology. An attractive remuneration, uncomplicated and customizable working hours and a well-equipped workplace in a spacious office in the heart of Munich awaits you!
You collaborate in the conception, adaptation and use of methods of software engineering, software validation and software testing. You work independently in demanding projects - always supported by an experienced and highly qualified team.
You have the following
- University degree (Bachelor, Master or Diploma) in Computer Science or a comparable course of study.
- Experience in object-oriented programming with Java and possibly other languages are advantageous
- Experience in GUI development is a plus
- Experience with test automation platforms (Jenkins, …)
- Good to have - knowledge on the safety standards and maturity models for software development, like for example ISO 26262, IEC 61508, DO-178B/C, DO-330, CMMI, (Automotive) SPICE, …
You have the following skills
- Independent and methodical work
- Quality awareness
- Excellent communication and willingness to work in a team
- Enjoy the development and presentation of concepts
- Very good written and spoken German and very good English