23 January 2020
Architect of a software development platform (m/f/d)
Do you want to be significantly involved in the further development of a platform for software development in the automotive domain?
You work on the development of AUTOSAR, a platform for generic software development in the automotive sector. You gradually work your way into a complex software architecture which you will actively shape and develop as part of our projects. To do this, you will elaborate solution ideas together with our customers and represent them for our customers in working groups of the AUTOSAR standard. The working groups consist of 5 to 30 persons which are made up of members of over 200 international partners. The working groups coordinate through regular online meetings. Additionally, you support our customer projects with your acquired AUTOSAR know-how in validation/qualification of software tools and libraries in the AUTOSAR domain.
We offer you
- An attractive salary
- Meaningful learning opportunities to help in career progression.
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths
- Friendly, respectful and creative working environment
- Exciting corporate and team building events
- Spacious office rooms
- Work-life balance through flexible working times & possibility to work from home
- Convenient central location in Munich (directly at the S-Bahn station Hackerbrücke)
You have the following knowledge
- Completed degree (Bachelor, Master or Diploma) or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering
- C and C++
- Embedded software development
- Experience in other programming languages or scripting languages (e.g. Python)
You have the following skills
- Independent and methodical work
- You master the combination of requirements engineering and concrete technical solution finding
- You are fascinated by the balancing act between work on the abstract level of the big picture on the one hand and the technical detail level in some areas of AUTOSAR on the other.
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Enjoy developing and presenting concepts
- Very good written and spoken German and very good English