25 September 2018
C/C++/Compiler expert (m/f/d)
Do you like to work with software development tools and in particular with C/C++ and compilers?
You develop and run tests for compilers and libraries. You test and qualify compilers and libraries which are used in the development of software of safety-critical systems (such as control units in the car). For this you test different compilers and libraries and examine the code coverage of the test suites. You will learn how to deal with safety standards like ISO26262.
We offer you
Validas AG is a young und continuously growing consulting company in the field of quality assurance for software-intensive embedded systems. In our work, we constantly use and develop latest state of the art technology. An attractive remuneration, customizable working hours and a well-equipped workplace in a spacious office in the heart of Munich awaits you!
You collaborate in the conception, adaptation and use of methods of software engineering, software validation and software testing. You work independently in demanding projects - always supported by an experienced and highly qualified team.
You have the following
- Completed degree (Bachelor, Master or Diploma) or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering
- Practical experience using different C and/or C++ compilers
- Solid knowledge in C or C ++
- Experience in other programming languages or scripting languages (such as Python …)
- Interest or experience in testing software and embedded systems
You have the following skills
- Independent and methodical work
- Quality awareness
- Analytical thinking and curiosity to find out why something works (or doesn’t work)
- Excellent communication and willingness to work in a team
- Enjoy developing and presenting concepts
- Very good written and spoken German and very good English