19 June 2018
Tool and MATLAB expert (m/w)
Do you like to work with software development tools, especially MATLAB/Simulink/Stateflow?
You develop tool chains for our customers. During this process, commercially available and open source software products are set up and configured in such a way that they are optimally tailored for customer use in order to reliably develop modern technical software in vehicle control units. In addition to development, you test and qualify the tool chains for use in safety critical projects. Furthermore, you will learn how to deal with safety standards like ISO26262.
We offer you
Validas AG is a young und continuously growing consulting company in the field of quality assurance for software-intensive embedded systems. In our work, we constantly use and develop latest state of the art technology. An attractive remuneration, customizable working hours and a well-equipped workplace in a spacious office in the heart of Munich awaits you!
You collaborate in the conception, adaptation and use of methods of software engineering, software validation and software testing. You work independently in demanding projects - always supported by an experienced and highly qualified team.
You have the following
- Completed degree (Bachelor, Master or Diploma) or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering
- Practical experience with Simulink or MATLAB programming
- Experience in other programming languages or scripting languages (such as Python …)
- Interest in testing software and embedded systems
You have the following skills
- Independent and methodical work
- Quality awareness
- Curiosity to find out why something works (or doesn’t work)
- Excellent communication and willingness to work in a team
- Enjoy developing and presenting concepts
- Very good written and spoken German and very good English