06 November 2016
Software tester (m/w) with development tasks for test automation
Do you have a penchant for quality and automated testing?
You develop so-called qualification kits. A qualification kit is an add-on product for SW development tools that allows users to test and document the correct operation of these tools in their environment. You will learn how to handle safety standards, such as with the ISO 26262, with the DO-330 or with the IEC 61508, which are indispensable in the development of modern technical software in cars, airplanes or complex technical systems.
In the process of creating these qualification kits, you perform the following activities:
- Identification of functions of the tool in coordination with tool users and / or the tool manufacturer
- Analysis of potential errors, detection and avoidance measures
- Conception of a test strategy and development of the associated test cases
- Configuration of a test execution environment and the execution of the test cases
- Analysis of test results
- Verification and validation of the created qualification kit according to safety standards
We offer you
Validas AG is a young und continuously growing consulting company in the field of quality assurance for software-intensive embedded systems. In our work, we constantly use and develop the latest state of the art technology. An attractive remuneration, uncomplicated and customizable working hours and a well-equipped workplace in a spacious office in the heart of Munich awaits you!
You collaborate in the conception, adaptation and use of methods of software engineering, software validation and software testing. You work independently in demanding projects - always supported by an experienced and highly qualified team.
You have the following knowledge
- University degree (Bachelor, Master or Diploma) in Computer Science or a comparable course of study.
- Practical experience in programming (e.g. with Python, Java or C/C++) and modeling (e.g. UML or Eclipse/EMF)
- Experience in software test automation is advantageous
- Interest in safety standards and maturity models for software development, like e.g. ISO 26262, IEC 61508, DO-178B/C, DO-330, CMMI, (Automotive) SPICE, …
You have the following skills
- Independent and methodical work
- Quality awareness
- Excellent communication and willingness to work in a team
- Enjoy the development and presentation of concepts
- Very good written and spoken German and very good English